Providing Effective Physiotherapy Post Lockdown
It is of the utmost importance to us that yours and our team’s health and wellness is our priority. We are therefore taking every precaution necessary to ensure that our clinics are a safe place for us to work in and for you to be treated.
We have looked at every aspect of our service and every point of our patient’s journey with us, making changes wherever necessary.
We will be opening our Roupell Street Clinic only until further notice.
Just some of the actions and measures…
- We will continue to implement our already stringent hygiene measures, but further cleaning between patients and sterilising of contact surfaces after every single patient.
- Ensure that windows are open to maximise airflow.
- We will continue to provide video appointments as our first option to patients.
- Face-to-face sessions will be offered to patients ensuring they meet the necessary requirements set by our professional bodies.
- Screening all our patients 24 hours before each and at every appointment.
- All our Team will ensure that they are symptom and will check temperature checking before their workday.
- For your safety we will not be doing face to face treatment with anyone who is pregnant, vulnerable or over 70 years old until further notice.
- We will ask all our patients to wear a mask to their appointment
- Controlled access to the clinic and providing alcohol hand sanitiser to all patients on arrival.
- We request that our patients do not come more than 5 minutes earlier to their appointment.
- Temperature checking all patients immediately before their appointment.
- Staggering appointment times and allowing for buffer time between our appointments to reduce social interactions.
- Social distancing signage and reminders throughout the practice.
- Removing magazines from our reception area.
- No use of paper or pens in treatment rooms.
- Intensified infection control measures in the treatment rooms and gym areas.
- Using all the relevant and appropriate PPE (your Physio will be wearing at gloves, eye protection, a mask and apron)
- Changing our equipment use policies
Rest assured that the health and wellbeing of all our patients and team is our primary concern.
You can help us by heeding government advice…
Current Government and NHS Advice
Please do not attend your appointment if you:
- Have a temperature
- Are experiencing a new persistent cough
- Have recently lost your sense of taste or smell
- Have been in close contact with someone who has been diagnosed with, or suspected of having, COVID-19 / Coronavirus
If this is the case, please call us to rearrange your face-to-face appointment. We will still be able to help you with an online video consultation.