Should you be unable to come in to one of our clinics, we now also offer online physiotherapy appointments:
- Do you find it difficult to get to see a physio?
- Is getting out of the office, or childcare demands making it difficult to get your rehab done?
- Are you concerned about an injury or need advice in a hurry?
Book an online video consultation with us at any of our clinics:
- Choose a time that works for you and connect easily online
- We’ll be able to talk about your injury face to face
- All you need is wifi, a laptop with a webcam, or a smartphone and a Skype ID for Skype video calls (please see here https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA12413/how-do-i-create-a-new-account-for-skype for details on how to create one) - please note, we also offer appointments via Zoom or Google Hangouts
- Leave us your Skype ID in the booking page, or let us know whether you would like to use Zoom or another platform like Google Hangouts
How it works:
- Once you’ve booked an appointment online including your Skype ID, we will send you an appointment confirmation
- You’ll get your usual reminder email and text of your appointment
- Make sure that you have Skype installed on the device you wish to be called on
- At the time of the appointment, we will call you on your Skype ID, so please be logged in to Skype ready to accept our call
This plan includes:
- A diagnosis of your injury
- An individualised treatment plan
- A written report and treatment recommendations
- Free online exercises through are online exercise app
- Letters to your GP, work etc. at your request
How long does and appointment last and how much does it cost?
- Online Initial Consultation Physio appointments for new assessments are for 45 minutes and cost £65
- Online follow up Physio appointments are 15 minutes and cost £35
- Payment can be completed in call, through a secure payment link or by bank transfer / mobile banking