Should you be unable to come in to one of our clinics, we now also offer online physiotherapy appointments:
- Do you find it difficult to get to see a physio?
- Is getting out of the office, or childcare demands making it difficult to get your rehab done?
- Are you concerned about an injury or need advice in a hurry?
Book an online video consultation:
- Choose a time that works for you and connect easily online
- We’ll be able to talk about your injury face to face
- All you need is WiFi, a laptop with a webcam, or a smartphone
- We conduct our video consultations using Zoom but Skype and Google Hangouts are also available
- Leave us your Video platform preference in the extra information box and your Physio will send you the appropriate scheduled meeting invitation 24 hours prior to your appointment time
This plan includes:
- A diagnosis of your injury
- An individualised treatment plan
- A written report and treatment recommendations
- Free online exercises through are online exercise app
- Letters to your GP, work etc. at your request
How long does and appointment last and how much does it cost?
- Online Initial Consultation Physio appointments for new assessments are for 45 minutes and cost £65
- Online follow up Physio appointments are 30 minutes - or the duration specified by your insurance provider - and cost £55
- Payment can be completed in call, through a secure payment link or by bank transfer / mobile banking